STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Punny Valentine:)))))

Two little monkies sittin' in a tree...sorry, I couldn't resist! This is the card I made for my sweet hubby! I love these new Twisted Sentiments from MFT and I know I could get some funny cards out of this set for my stampin' girlfriends as well! Soo, I wanted to create a card that was free of "girly" stuff and knew if I started off with a Kraft CS base, that it would start me in the right direction. I used my SU! Aida Cloth bg stamp in Chocolate Chip ink and covered the whole card(4x4). The leaves are from my sticker stash and I antiqued them with a topaz shade...kind of makes them look more "foresty". I purchased the 3-D monkies from the gift packaging isle at Target. I added red heart stickers and covered them in Christmas Red Stickles for a little bling effect. The sentiment on the bottom is stamped on Kraft CS and matted on CM gold. The tie ribbon is from a Hallmark Sale eons ago and I rubbed chocolate chip and topaz over it to antique it. The brads are from Making Memories. My hubby called me this afternoon and LOOOVES it...I slipped it in his lunch today...awww!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome card!

IL Cielo di Praga said...

very very nice.compliments!!!!