STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Friday, February 8, 2008

Burp Cloths are BACK....

Here's a brand new batch of burp cloths for sale. I've had several requests since the last time I posted these. I have all new patterns! These cloths are 100% washable and you can also throw them in with regular laundry. If you are interested contact me directly @ madscrapper24@yahoo.com I do have more fabric available if I sell out of a certain pattern, just check with me before sending payment:) I will accept paypal or postal money order only. Each set comes complete with two cloths that are sewn by yours truly:) They are backed with the best quality gerber cloth diaper and super thick to prevent any leakage.

What you see posted is what I have on hand and ready for immediate shipping.

Cost: 20.95 and does include priority shipping.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super cute Burp cloths...the patterns are a-dorable!!!

Anonymous said...

I bought some of these for gifts for my niece and nephew and they were absolutely adorable ... loved them.