STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Friday, February 1, 2008

Garden Club Bellas...


You ladies LOOOOVE your Bella notebooks:) These were done as a special request for a local garden club here. I actually met the gal thru my Weight Watchers class...cool eh? Anyhoo, these are same layout as all the others, just made them "grocery list" notebooks. These are especially easy to make up when coloring as well. When I use my prismacolor pencils, its super easy to pick up the colors from the patterned paper. I remember when I first started stamping I didn't know what colors to play with...simple rule of thumb I could have learned long ago...lol

I will be back up and running regularly next week. The girls and I are over the ickies and I've been crafting alot the last few days. There will also be a return of the Burp Cloths sale...think kids vintage & Amy Butler fabrics....YUMMY!

1 comment:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Awesome Creation....As always your work is Wonderful!!!