STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Friday, January 9, 2009

Roundin' Out the Christmas Gifts...

Just a few projects I worked on in December. Some were gifts and some were "just because" projects. I love this stationary sketch from Michelle Wooderson. She always has some nifty ideas and I especially love her vintage taste:) I've been having TONS of fun with my soldering kit and wanted to try some new sizes. The glass slides used here are 1x3 and perfect for the wee ballerina. I colored them with my copic markers and added some stickles. To place the letters in the names close enough together, I used my Karen Foster Snap stamps and my stamp-a-ma-jig to align them.
This design is sort of "out-of-the-box" for me. I wasn't sure if it all went together, but I'm happy with the end result. Its hard to tell in the photo, but the butterfly is loaded with a shimmer ink and stickles. I also used a shimmer ink for the blue cs when I was adding the stripes.
Lastly, a little something for the boys. Your eyes are not fooling you in the size of the tags here. I ran out of the smaller rectangles and my Wal-Mart no longer carries them:( I ventured over to Staples and they only carry the larger ones. I suppose their "ok" for now, although compared with the smaller ones, these are HUGE!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Glass said...

Dawn,
These are ALL so pretty and cute! I love the cards...just turning them at a different angle...how very very cute! Hugs,Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Mia loves her ballerina name tag....if Gaven were old enough he would love his too! :)
Miss u!!