STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Looking for a great IDEA for someone special??

This would be a wonderful project for your Valentine, or how about something fun for the kids?? I'm sure my girls would want 100 Chuck E. Cheese coupons in the mini card file! Give it a try with the Luv-O-Dex from Glue-Art & Paper Studio! I love all their products, which are high quality unfinished wood just waiting to be decorated with some yummy paper. This kit comes with all the supplies you will need to get started: 14 limited edition Luv-O-Dex cards, mini card file, over 100 plain cards (that would make a TON of Love coupons...lol), paper, ribbon & embellishments! You get all this for only $14.00..very reasonable for great, high quality wood products. I've got mine on order and will share my creation as soon as my little sticky fingers open the box. SO what are you waiting for??!!!


Here are some other great Glue-Art & Paper Studio products you'll have fun with!

1 comment:

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

i've got my luv-o-dex "on order" too!! hehe!! i love all the MFT stuff you're doing, dawn!! i'll be so glad to get going with GLUE again! i've missed doing those projects!