STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Friday, October 26, 2007

PTI...continued!

More Papertrey ink...at least until the end of next week:) I've had the cards made up for some time now and its really helped me keep up with blogging. It's nice to have time to work ahead and plan the weeks out! I'm dying to get my new Bella cards up, but those will have to wait until the week AFTER Halloween:) Anyhoo, these boots in the Green Thumb set are my ultimate fav's! I've said it before, but I absolutely love blue/chocolate combination. So this upcoming week you will see 3 additional cards with this set, same color combo, just a differnt card concept. This first card is fairly simple with a SU! Bashful Blue cs base and I used PP from DCWV(can be purchased at Target). The dotted bg is from SU! Polka Dot & Paisley set(I use this on almost ALL my cards). The focal image(boots) are stamped with Dewdrops and matted on a circle cut with my Spellbinder's Dies. The brown cirlce matte is cut with my Marvy Scalloped punch. I simply tied on May Arts ribbon, added a prima flower, flower brad, and accented the brown cirle frame with a Stardust Clear Glitter Pen. So here ya go Jillybean:)

No comments: