STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Crafty Secrets...#3

Here ya go, the last card for this weeks theme! I would totally like to think I could come up with throwing the little gal on the serving tray, BUT I actually got the idea from the Oct. issue of Papercrafts Magazine. There is an ad in there for Crafty Secrets and the creator of this design is Lisa Zappa(just click on her name and it will take you to her blog)!

Sooo back to the card! I knew I had the perfect "recipe" paper to use along with this theme. I started off with an Old Olive base and used half and half of both patterned papers(American tradition designs and Shabby princess). I tied the raffia and flour charm on underneath my focal point. The recipe charm is from Archiver's and has a sack of flour and measuring spoon and cup. For the life of me I cannot remember the vendor. The Campbell soup kids are from Crafty Secrets and stamped on watercoloring paper in Black stazon. They are colored with various watercoloring pencils and SU! re-inkers. Both the focal image and sentiment are matted on CM cranberry and SU! Old olive cs. For the sentiment I used Karen Foster snap stamps and added some MM vintage brads(my favs!). Next week I have a few "one-layer" cards to share...especially handy for mass production cards:)

No comments: