STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Sunday, October 14, 2007

I finally jumped in a took a challenge on Splitcoast Stampers! I was really excited to try something brand new! Like most card makers we tend to stick with the same pattern and only change the paper. If your interested and want to try it out, this is SC145 and can be found on the home page of SCS under "Wednesday" challenge. If you haven't been able to tell from the posts this week I really loooooove the dotted Crate paper!! It works really great with any solid color. I started by cutting a regular A2 size and cut off 1 inch from the front flap. I then matted my Crate paper and ribbon on. The square focal point was stamped with Amuse wedding couple in Black stazon and then added Diamond stickles to her dress. I knew I wanted to somehow incorporate the MM "now and forever" plate and it fit perfectly in the corner. To break up the tan inside, I stamped my Rhoanna Farrar doodle scrolls in Black Stazon. This was such a fun challenge and I can't wait to play some more!

No comments: