STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Kewpie dolls ROCK! I had one of these when I was little and now my little girls have one! These dolls always tend to look a mischievious don't they? I started off with SU! brilliant blue base and matted with K&Co pp. I added my satin ribbon BEFORE my matted focal point. The 3 dolls are individual stamps and I just lined them up and put the middle one on his head:) They are stamped in Black Stazon(on watercoloring paper) and colored with watercoloring pencils. The focal image is matted on SU! certainly celery, bashful blue, and brilliant blue. I added the sentiment oval "boy oh boy!" with my Karen Foster stamps and matted with brilliant blue(cm oval cutting patterns) and attached with vintage MM brads. These patterns are easily interchangeable to use for a baby girl as well! I have one more card to share this week so stay tuned!

No comments: