STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Crazy in love...

Whew! Thats been a busy 2 weeks with all the altering I've been doing. It was nice though because I got a few Christmas gifts out of the way and also played with some new things that have been neglected! This the last project for this week! The frame was purchased in the wood section at Mike's for only a BUCK! I knew I wanted to use my Crate Paper dots pp and Junkitz cut out hearts. With both of these patterns it was a match made in heaven! I just cut and taped down the pp and stamped the outside with Midnight Black Dew Drops. After I painted the outer trim I put 2 coats of modge podge JUST on the trim so it wouldn't smudge. The sheer black ribbon is from Mike's and I matted the Junkitz hearts on chipboard(twice) and again matted them on Bazzill Black cs. The "love" is stamped with SU! Whimisical alpha. I wanted to add just a little something in the upper left hand corner to offset the bow I had tied on the bottom so I chose to stamp a red scroll design and added some strategically placed bling for a nice finish.
I thought I add this second shot so you can see the dimension of the sentiment. I don't know what the weight size of the chipboard is, but its super thick and sturdy and was easily cut with small hand scissors.

Stay tuned next week...its all about "Crafty Secret" stamps...uber cool!

No comments: