STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Friday, October 5, 2007

Altered Project #3...

Here is the last one for this week! I've had some much fun altering containers and such that I'm going to do it next week...AGAIN! These will all be different items so you'll have to stop by and check them out! Now back to the Prima bottle. Whoever is the Marketing Director at Prima sure knows how to sucker us women in with the clever packaging their lovely flowers come in. I find myself re-using the packaging more than the flowers...lol Anyhoo, this is pretty straight forward on design. I simply took off all the labels on the bottle(use rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball to remove any sticky residue) and covered around the entire bottom with a "bottle band". The only adhesive I have found that works really great on this glass is the 1/8 sticky tape. It has a very strong hold for this slick working surface. The bottle is filled with chocolate nuggets and I cut a little piece of Mike's ribbon to adhere to the lid:) I used all these recycling items as give-aways for my Mommy's group this week. Just a little thank-you for them:)

No comments: