STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Teacher Appreciation...



I have been crazy busy with "Teacher Appreciation" orders...and I don't even have any kiddos in school yet...lol It will be here before you know it! Anyhoo, these are all special orders I have been filling for friends and customers:) These coaster boxes are PERFECT because you can put a little bit of everything in them. I did use a ton of products so if you'd like any info. on them, please just email me:) There are too many vendors to list...lol But the basics are: coasters for the box, altered notepads, 6 nugget chocolate boxes, and post-it note covers. For a final touch I wrapped them in cellophane and added a botique label:)

3 comments:

Cindy Lou Who said...

These are GORGEOUS! But so is everything you do -)
I got your moula today and will be sending your stamps off tomorrow or by Friday at the latest.
(((hugs)))

LindaB said...

Dawn - love your artwork - just beautiful. I see your selling burp clothes - my daughter sells on this site for artist - she designs jewlery - some ladies sell burp clothes on the site - it's called Etsy.com - just thought I'd share. Again, you do beautiful work.

http://celebrationmoments.typepad.com/

Dawn said...

Linda, thanks for the passing on that website. I did browse a bit but will look more indepth when I'm not wrangling the little ones...lol
Dawn:)