STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bridal shower samples...

It's the time of year...wedding season!! I made a few of these samples up for my sis-in-law. These are the size of the standard A2 card(I LOVE THIS SIZE!!!) which takes up alot less paper, but it also handy to toss in your purse while enroute to the party! For the "roses" invite I simply used the smallest rose in the SU! Wild Rose set. I used Cranberry crisp to stamp the roses and Thyme for the stems and although its hard to see in the photo, I used an Itty Bitty bg stamped in Marigold Morning to surround the roses(it looks pretty IRL). The Cranberry Crisp can be harsh, but I think its better to stamp with a dark color if you are going to lay vellum over it. With the vellum on top, it looks more like a "soft rose" color now:). Lastly, I just topped it off with M's ribbon for a final touch.This invite was just printed paper from We R' Memory Keepers(urban window collection) and has a simple white bg with earth tone flowers. I couldn't resist outlining the flowers with my Clear Sakura Gel Pen...they are really sparkly! The printed paper is backed with CM olive cardstock. I also used M's ribbon for a final touch. These invites would be perfect for a garden wedding or tea as well. Thank you to "starofmay" on SCS for the word arrangement. She used this same style on a shower invite she did. Of course, I just changed the names and voila!

2 comments:

Cindy Lou Who said...

These are GORGEOUS! I bet she loves them both and has a hard time choosing! I know I would.

Joan said...

Ooh, these invites are beautiful.