STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Happy Life...

Mom needed a wedding card, and since this is the only wedding stamp I own right now, it gets used ALOT! I wasn't even sure what colors to use...originally had certainly celery and a soft yellow, but I just happened to have this turquiose color laying on my table and sat the card on top unintentionally! Sooo thats how I came up with this lovely color combo:)

Supples include: SU! Certainly Celery CS, CM turquoise cs, Cuttlebug swirls folder, M's white satin ribbon, M's dollar stamp wedding cake, Karen Foster Snap Stamps, SU! slot punch,1/8 in. hole punch, Singo white gel pen to trace the holes punched, Uchida Giga scalloped square, and Silver embossing powder.

1 comment:

Ila said...

This is Lovely!! I like everything about it. I have that Michaels stamp too. These stamps sure come in handy.