STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Monday, May 14, 2007

Tasty Treat...

I hope all you Mommy's and Mommy's "in-waiting" had a wonderful Mother's Day! It was nice for my family to spend some time together. My hubby really spoiled me:) I woke up to a nice breakfast of waffles, omelets, and fresh fruit! Check out my fruit bouquet...is that not incredible??!! Its so nice to have in the fridge and just pick a stick of fruit out whenever we want...lol We also had a nice lunch at Outback and they were giving away FREE cheesecake to all the Mom's....mmmmmm, cheesecake:) It has been a very long weekend here, with an apt. fire displacing both my bottom floor neighbors, the kiddos being very sick, and my hubby having to work all weekend(he finally came home at 6 a.m. Sunday morning!!) This was certainly a nice way to start a fresh week! To my wonderul Husband and two little girls...I love you all!

1 comment:

gilda said...

happy belated mothers' day! :) you have such beautiful children!! you must be proud. and that looks like such yummy fruit!