STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Baby Shower Invites...

Is it just me, or does it seem like when you start having a family yourself, that everyone else is too?? At least thats how it seems to me...lol Babies galore! Anyhoo, I made these invites up for a friend who is hosting a shower. This is the sample one...hers are the 25 hiding behind it...lol There are alot of layers here, but it made for a nice finished look.

Supplies include: SU! certainly celery cs, CM raspberry, Bazzill white cs, SU! "Think Big", Itty Bitty BG stamps, and Thyme classic ink, M's preggo lady & ribbon, MM vintage copper brads, & Black Stazon Ink. I also used the red & green blades with the smallest CM oval cutting template. I printed the shower info. on Bazzill white cs and put it thru the printer. It was worth a few paper jams because it inked really well...lol

2 comments:

Dawn Knapp said...

These are adorable Dawn. So cute!

Thanks for your comment on my blog about digital scrapping. If you want to learn how, just give me a shout. I've been digi-scrapping like crazy for the past few days!

Cindy Lou Who said...

I wish I could say that! Everyone I know is pregnant, or has a baby...*sniff sniff* Maybe I should come rub your belly and I will get pregnant! lol...Oh wait that only works with budahs huh? *snort*