STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Graduation Ensemble...

A special request I put together for a recent graduate. It was nice to do something for an older graduate (college grad) this time around. I'm usually in the midst of making gifts, cards, etc for the younger crowds lately...lol Besides, the weather is nice and just ripe for "picking" season...this SU! patterned paper reminds me of the strawberry patch! Simple post-it pad notebook. Altered reporters notebook. These are super quick and easy to put together! I found the right size clear bag to put these notebooks in once they are completed...totally makes it even easier to give as a quick gift! I usually keep several made up in a basket, because you never know who's birthday is coming around the corner:) I also love the Heidi Swapp ghost flower shapes!
Long 6 piece chocolate box! I wanted to add a little flair to the outside of the box, so I sewed a creme thread on the patterned paper. The "sweet" stamp is from an old SU! set I have and then I used my SU! scallop punch to matte. The nugget wrappers are avery address labels and I used my PTI set to stamp them out!Short 4 piece chocolate box!Personalized post-it notebook. I especially love that I changed out the handle on the purse this time. In previous purse construction I have used a paper handle as well, but I really like the whimsy look of the satin ribbon.

2 comments: