STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Monday, June 8, 2009

Don't Forget About Teacher's...

Last Friday was the end of my BIG girl being a baby! She is more than ready for Kindergarten and had a blast celebrating Field Day with all her classmates. I feel very blessed that she was also taught by two wonderful teacher's, Ms. Queen and Ms. Sue. I was certainly hoping they would follow us to Gracie's new school, but no such luck! I hope they both know how much WE appreciate them! These "little people" images are the same that I used in the previous posts only this time I used the 3-D clothes that come with the set! Check out the girls shoes...snazzy!
Nothing says, "I'm a big girl" like some dazzling diamonds and satin ribbon! The names are stamped out with my PTI alpha set and then I used the scalloped circle (yellow one) punch for a little color POP!I stamped all the edges with my PTI sympathy set and added the flowers. I was sporadic with the flowers stamps, no particular order and followed the same method when adding the adhesive rhinestones.
I wanted to add this quick little number on today's post as well! You know when you go the florist and they have all those "generic" cards you can add to your bouquets? Well, since this bouquet was a sympathy set for someone who lost a close family member, no "generic" card would do. I really wanted something nice and elegant so I pulled out my PTI sympathy set and cut the ovals with my nesty dies. I'd say it coordinates pretty well with the flowers eh?

No comments: