STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thank you gift...

A simple thank you gift I made up for my sister to give to her son's babysitter. I happened to be at A.C. Moore in Staten Island, and they have this fabulous new packaging line by "American Crafts" and thats where I nabbed the "Pillow Box" to put all these goodies in. Now, I'm a big fan of American Craft ribbon(wish it came on bigger rolls though!!), so I loved everything I saw. It was hard to hold back, but I only bought the box...lol My sister asked for something that she'd be able to slip gift cards in when it arrived to her(she lives in GA)and it was also a bonus to ship this cute box flat and she could stuff it all in on her end! I kept the front very simple, used my large Heidi Swapp and Bazzill Flowers and used dimensionals for the monogram. I also put together two smaller packages that included a post-it note booklet, box of chocolates, and a set of lady bug cards.

Supplies:

Cardstock:Bazzill-brown, CM-turquoise, Papertrey Ink-white, PP-DCWV
Stamps:Papertrey Ink-Little Lady & Papertrey, SU!-Sweet on You & Alphadots, KF-Snap Stamps
Ink: Versamagic Dew Drops-Jumbo Java & Sea Breeze, Black Stazon
Acessories:May Arts ribbon,Paper Piercing, White gel pen, Primas, Rhinestones, Raffia, Stickles(just a few drops on the ladybugs body), Scalloped circle punch, CM circle punches

No comments: