STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sassy garden boots...

Don't you just love these garden boots?? I only wish I could use a pair, but they are just a tad useless living in a 3rd floor apt...lol OOOOOOH, how I can't wait to own a home of my own! These boots are again from the Green Thumb set by Papertrey Ink. I love that you can put the "buckle" and "toe-tip" on separately and don't have to "mask" any other part of the stamp. The boots are made 3-D by first stamping a single boot image, cutting out in a square shape, and adding another boot on top with dimensionals.

Supplies:

Cardstock:CM pink, PP K&CO.
Stamps:Papertrey Ink Green Thumb, Rhonna Farrer Doodle Swirls
Ink:Versamagic Dew Drops in Jumbo Java & Pixie Pink
Accessories:Marvy Uchida Scalloped Square Punch, Paper Piercer & White Gel Pen, May Arts ribbon, Bazzill Brads

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it. Great job. Almost makes you want to dig up a garden huh?

Laura said...

Just discovered your site. I am just starting out blogging, never thinking I'd have time for this and now I know I don't!LOL. Come visit me at sunshinestamper.blogspot.com. Your site is a favorite.