STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Friday, June 8, 2007

Green thumb...

Starting to see a "trend" here??? Yup, its more of my beloved Papertrey Ink stamps! They are soo yummy!! Ok, can you seriously say "yummy" when it comes to clear rubber stamps?? I suppose only another enthusiast would agree with me...lol Anyhoo, I have alot of these images already stamped out and when I can squeeze in some time, I run over and put it together. I was dying to break in the strawberries. They reminded me of the strawberries we picked a few weekends ago:) And its a sure bet I will tend to use more summer-like images with the weather finally getting warm here in NY!

Supplies:

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink white, CM Red, CM black gingham, SU! Certainly Celery
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Green thumb, SU! Itty Bitty BG
Ink: Versamagic Dew Drops in Aloe Vera,Red Magic, & Midnite Mist
Accessories: M's ribbon and MM black brads

1 comment:

emilymomto3boys said...

I love it! They are all so so good!