STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Monday, June 25, 2007

Sweet birthday gift...

I had remembered when I was on this "lunch-box" kick that my twin sis had asked for one for her birthday, so this was the perfect oppurtunity to pull out another tin! There wasn't really any paper in my stash that caught my eye, but I did happen to find this cute kicthen paper from the LSS on Staten Island. I was prepared to make some sort of bag for the wine bottle but decided a simple card was all it needed. There are several dividers inside the recipe tin, which I simply covered with matching cs and used my Karen Foster Snap Stamps to do the recipe titles(not pictured, but you get the idea...lol).

Supplies:
Cardstock: CM-red, PP-inkspirables(kitchen pattern and green diamond as well), Papertrey ink-white
Stamps: Papertrey ink-papertrey(happy birthday), SU!-tall tales alphabet & Itty bitty bg(on the happy birthday card)
Ink: SU! True Thyme, Black Stazon
Accessories: Various vendor ribbon, faux stitching, raffia ribbon, scalloped square punch, dimensionals, & Prima Flowers(around the lid of lunch box)

No comments: