STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Monday, August 31, 2009

For a DEAR friend...

What do you get for someone who has EVERYTHING??? I know my gf loves Pier One for the simplicity and clean lines, so that was my inspiration for her birthday gift. I just received this new Cuttlebug-Swiss Dot folder last week (because Elizabeth MADE me do it!) from Eclectic Paperie for only $2.00! Of course, I couldn't just buy one, so I bought several other patterns and got a great deal! The Swiss Dot folder adds just enough texture to this project, without being overwhelming like patterned paper. Close up of the special sentiment. This fits our friendship to a "T". I had a little space to kill on the upper right of the heart, so I added a pink dew drop!I love these little clipboards! There are just a few left in my stash so I'm hoarding them for gifts:) I purchased these from my little hole-in-the-wall craft store while living in Brooklyn and I'm sad I can't find anymore:( They are just darling for your workspace/desk!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

SOO cute!.. I miss that place too it seemed to have the cutest lil things..