STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Thursday, August 27, 2009

For Princess Abby...

A special request for Princess Abby! This little princess stamp from SU! is definitely one of the most used in my collection. She's fun and easy to color when it comes to customizing. The party info. is printed off the pc and I used my nesty dies for the "square-ish" design. I do love these, but this particular die takes more than a few passes thru the wizard...which is time consuming, but I keep using them because I love the finished beveled edges. Lots of glitter! I prefer to use Stickles, but here I used my Copic Spica Pens, which offer just as much glitter WITHOUT the drying time.

Good bag tags...whoa, say that 10 times fast right??!! You could adhere these straight to the bags themselves, but for added flair dig out the ol' spool of curly ribbon! This is a great way to stretch your party supply dollars...I "shutter" knowing these will later be ripped to shreds!! ACK!



No comments: