STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Another Sketch Card...

Another fun little card I put together using Jen's Sketch from last weekend. The sketch only called for an embellishment on the upper left (buttons), but I decided to add a few more buttons the bottom as well...keeps it all symmetrical! Don't you love that little dino too? He is also from the Kim Hughes set I used on the last post. All the images are perfect for little boys, however, there is also a G.I. Joe figure in the set that I think would be perfect for a military silhouette card! I haven't had the chance to play with "Joe" just yet (I'd have to ask my hubby how he feels about it...lol), but I've got some ideas cooking! The polka dot paper is some old stuff from my CM stash that coordinates perfectly with this theme! Off to get some lunch for the girls, I gave up mowing this morning after I ran out of gas...eh, it's half done, good for today!! Rain is on the way!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

CUTE CARD!! Hey.. send osme of that rain here.. It's been smokin hot and NO rain!

Anonymous said...

oh I like the buttons on this card. VERY cute!