STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Simple Engagement...

This week is FLYING by! We spent the holiday weekend in GA visiting with my twin sister and her family. She is due soon with her 2nd child and we are all getting excited to welcome Kate into the world! I only wish my family and I lived closer, the goodbyes are always hard. My oldest daughter is also beginning her new journey to Kindergarten and its bittersweet for my hubby and I. I know it will get easier, she's just the first and its new for all of us!

Anyhoo, what I really came here for tonight was to update my blog! All of my new postings were gifts and some had to be shipped, so I had to hold out and not give them away on my blog. This simple engagement card was for a dear friend who is now a Fiancee! I brought out some old goodies for this one! The quilt pattern on the bottom is from PTI-guide lines and I stamped them out on PTI-glitter cs. And fitting-for-the-occasion was my Bella bride to be! I always like the "Tiffany Blue" for wedding cards and gifts so I went along those color lines to finish out the card. OOOOH, look how SPARKLY she is! Once I color in my images with copic markers, I like to go back over them with my Spica glitter pens. These pens add a TON of sparkle with even the lightest of touches.I finally have my "Behind the Seams" feature coming up! Hopefully the fence guy (they are coming back to finish what they were "supposed" to do!) is quick tomorrow because Momma has a fun post to share:)

3 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

I have lurked here a bit, but it is time to tell you how much I enjoy your site. And I really love the Stamp Out stamps.You dressed them up so cute!

Anonymous said...

oh, I love this card!!!

Dawn said...

Thank you Judy! That makes me feel all "warm and fuzzy" inside! I enjoy what I do, and also enjoying sharing my projects:)
Dawn:)