STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Relay for Life Goodies...

Just a few more goodies I've made for Relay for Life fundraising. These cards are pretty straight forward and a great sketch pattern for mass producing. The sentiment is pc generated and I punched them out with my SU! oval punches. A few more chocolate boxes in new colors:)

Post-it note booklets. Since these will be tied and untied ALOT I heat sealed the ribbon ends to prevent fraying. There great for jotting a quick note and putting in your purse!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute Cute Cute!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Paisley Paper. I have it in several colors. Congrats on your Relay Success. My boys are looking into doing this next year (the Relay) to honor Jarrett's godmother. This is her third round of cancer. Best of luck!!

Elizabeth Glass said...

YOU GO GIRL!!! HUGS,ELIZABETH