STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Friday, December 19, 2008

"Rate My Post"...

...this would be the post for all those fanatics(myself included!) that LOOOOOOOVE HGTV's Rate My Space. Actually, I love all the shows on HGTV, but this sweet request for a Teacher's Gift was done with a collaboration of previous posts. I try not to give Teacher's gifts that are OVERLOADED with apples because I have a sister who happens to be a Teacher, and I'm sure she has LOOOOADS and LOOOOOADS of apple memorabila...lol Most importanly, I always try to think of something they can use long term...notepads are always a terrific option:) That being said, I also made 2 more sets in this color combo for my Daughter's Teacher's since the supplies were already out! How bout' that HOT pink and black?? I think its kind of snazzy is you ask me!



Monogrammed tote...I use this monogram set ALOT because I think the front is classic in style! I will never part with it.
Little Post-it holder...I added a ring of Star Dust Stickles to the oval after I ran it thru with my nesty die.
Alrighty friends, this will be my LAST post until Jan. 5th! I'm going to be spending my time purging and creating with all my new supplies. And most importantly, spending snuggle time with my girls. I was trilled last night to get out some paper doll cut outs and put them together with the girls. They love bringing in there little Ikea table and crafting with Mommy...AND...I LOOOVE it every MORE!
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with family and a prosperous New Year. This New Year's will be nice an quiet for us since we are no longer living in NYC. My hubby and I will be lucky if we make it that late, but hopefully with some yummy hot chocolate and popcorn we can ring in the New Year in our PJ's.
I look forward to sharing many more creations in the New Year!
Lastly, please remember those service members abroad who will not be sharing the Holidays with their loved ones! We love them ALL:)
Sincerely,
Dawn Chau

2 comments:

Dawn Knapp said...

Those are so cute! You're a talented one! Hope you and your family has a great holiday! Cheers!

tomi72007 said...

I wish I had your daughters in class! These are the cutest teacher gifts I've seen in a long time - lots better than the usual hot cocoa mix in a cup!