STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Inspired...


I'm hooked on my notebooks AGAIN! I have a closet full of things to alter, but I always seem to go back to my notebooks. I suppose its because they are fast and easy, and with 2 little ones, TIME is not something I have alot of these days. When I saw THIS card by Becca Feeken I felt inspired to see what I could come up with. My dear friend Michelle sent me this stamp all the way from Texas...thanks Mish! Sure wish we had a Hobby Lobby close by:(

The patterned paper is made with my PTI Polka Basics and SU! cs. I love the texture of the Bazzill cs along with the Dew Drops ink. The ribbon is from Mike's.

I'm hoping this will be a great raffle at the next Relay for Life Meeting...wouldn't it be great to give to a cancer survivor?

No comments: