STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Monday, December 15, 2008

For the Girlfriends...

Some goodies for the friendships I've made along the way. Being a military spouse can be the hardest job there is at times, however when you find great company that empathizes with your experiences, you keep them close. My husband has been in nearly 14 years now(I have been present for 10!)and it seems to have flown by! I have made many wonderful friends and kept in touch with a few close gals and these sweet little gifts are for them....you know who you are:) I have used this pattern before so I will skip the details! And what about some cute matching key chains?? My soldering skills are improving...the bumps are getting few and far between...lol Add a little ribbon as well...its a great way to use up those scraps!

I have decided to "double-up"(several projects per post) on posts this week since Friday will be my last post of the 08' blog year. So there will be lots of goodies to share! I'm really needing some extra time to get my supplies organized and prioritize my work load for the New Year! I'm very excited to see what the New Year brings for myself and my family.

No comments: