STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Friday, September 17, 2010

So how many of you go on shopping sprees for paper just to hoard and hoard?! I'm pretty darn guilty of the same habit, but I'm trying my best to just use the paper up. Seriously, you can always buy more, maybe not in the same pattern, but it's always fun to try something new. My favorite paper packs are from DCWV and My Mind's Eye. Now, I own other paper from a number of manufacturer's but I really love the patterns on these two. I made this card with DCWV-Sweet Shoppe.The patterned paper looks like several layers, but the chocolate glitter sheet and white scalloped edge are all 1 layer. Should make it quick and easy to put this card together, but it took me well over 2 hours to decide to how to lay it out and whether I wanted a single stitch or my signature swirly stitch. I brought out my PTI-Spiral Bouquet and used some floral backgrounds before adding "Bloom".I've been cleaning out files from the last 3 years of blogging...my fingers are aching! All this to share a new page with you ;) If you're interested, you may now become a fan of JadeMingmei Designs on Facebook!!! This sight is set up per request of friends and family who would like to see all projects in a single page format. This FB page is by no means keeping me from blogging...only single images will be posted there and I will still keep the same detailed format here on my blog!

Enjoy the weekend!
Dawn ;)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey Dawn,

Super cute chickie! I agree he totally seems like a monsters inc character. I am still in love with those snap stamps.. they sooo need to make those again..LOL

Mishy