STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Butterfly Garden Combo...

When I uploaded my last post, I discovered a new feature on Blogger which allows you to easily design and update your blog! For those of you on Blogger, this feature is in the upper right hand of your blog page...just click on "Design" and go to town. I don't like anything over the top, but it MUST be some shade of green ;). I also changed the font to Italic for something different. I know this font can sometimes be annoying when reading, so let me know what you think and if it's easier in the block letter format.

Anyhoo, I'm almost embarrassed to say how long this project has been done and NEVER got sent. You may have seen it within the background of my other photo posts! The mailboxes have been completed and sitting on my stamp rack for well over a YEAR! Who does that?! Needless to say, other than these gifts, I'm pretty good about getting them out on time.Patterned paper is from DCWV Butterfly Garden. I used my PTI-Take Note along with my nesty dies for the circles. The zig-zag stitch is not something I use often, but I think it adds a wonderful touch here since the patterned paper is only 2-dimensional.LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these mailboxes! Sweet little monogram.These butterflies are REALLY cool. They are Ghost Shapes by Heidi Swapp and I picked up about 175 of them for a $1.00! She obviously didn't know what she had on her hands! I bent the smaller one (to look like the wings were fluttering) and added some E6000 for a super strong hold. I then added some rhinestones down the spine.Left side of the mailbox.

3 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Fabulous projects! Love those mailboxes!

Yarn Maniac said...

How did I not see those butterflies in your stash when I was there? Those are sooo awesome!
TT

Michelle said...

These are super cute girlie.. I'm sure they are going to make someone very happy to get them in the mail.

Mishy