STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Home for the Holidays...

With the very cool and crisp weather coming our way, its a perfect time to pull out the winter stamps and go to town! I woke up this morning getting the girls ready and when I let the dog out, I was hit with a very chilly 30 degree gust of wind! I don't remember NC being THIS cold, but I'm used to much colder weather since we just came from NYC. Note to self: put on a pot of hot cocoa tomorrow morning:)

Anyhoo, I put together this fun Home for the Holidays card with my new PTI extention set. I love the 3-D look on the windows and door. I wouldn't have normally chosen these colors for a wintery mix, but they actually work right?? This is a project I'm working on for my realtors co-worker and these are the colors she requested. I hope she likes them! The base is just simple PTI white cs with my SU! polka dot bg. The focal image is stamped with Pixie Pink Dew Drop and SU! certainly celery. I cut out the icicles on vellum, glued them on, then added the glitter. And just for a little more glitz I added some rhinestones in the corners.
My Sweet-Peas getting ready for a Halloween themed birthday party! Gracie loved her ballerina...I couldn't get her out of it! I was soo thrilled to finally get a picture of Addison with her eyes open!!!! She smiles soo hard all the time...as if she were Chinese...lol I keep telling her, "Addy babe, not soo hard, we KNOW your half Chinese!" Funny girls:)


6 comments:

Amanda said...

You are so stinking talented. Your even better at making beautiful children. Your girls are so cute.

Anonymous said...

What BEAUTIFUL girls!! They look like sweeties. Love your blog. TFS. Crystal N

Michelle said...

I so love your card...the colors are awesome! I wouldn't not have thought to use those colors. Oh and your girls are beautiful! They look so cute in their costumes!

Michelle said...

Girlie those are the cutest faries I've ever seen. Say hi to my pal Gracie. Tell her I miss her. Give Addie a kiss.

Annie said...

Your girl's are so adorable Dawn!

Dawn Knapp said...

OMG, your girls are so adorable!