STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Monday, April 21, 2008

Teacher gifts...

I found these great heavy duty clipboards at my LCS and made them into teacher gifts. They are approx. 4x7 and a little over 1/4 inch thick. On the back-side there are two holes...one for hanging on the wall or a dowel insert for displaying on your work desk. I used some school paper(stampingstation.com) and a post-it and covered both with modpodge. The CS is SU! only orange & basic black. I use my corner rounder for the scalloped edges. The monograms are from PaperTrey Ink. To kill a little space on the bottom I used Flame Dew Drops. The ribbon is from Mike's and topped with a Making Memories pearl accent.
Some more simple thank-you cards! I'm really wanting to use up the surplus of products I have so I was playing around with my prima's and this is what I came up with. I just layered several together and put the sentiment(Papertrey Ink Faux Ribbon) directly on top. For a little added accent I added some Amuse Twinkle Stickers in yellow.

When I'm using dark cardstock, I always use a simple piece of computer(cut a 1/4 smaller than my card) paper on the inside. This really helps cut down on the added bulk of the card and also allows you to use regular writing ink:)

No comments: