STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lizze Anne-Once Upon A Time...

I showed this new Lizze Anne set to my oldest Daugther and she proceeded to tell me I needed to make it for her! Soooo, here's to you Princess Grace! My Daugther attends pre-school just a few days a week and she is always eager to get home and change into her "play" clothes, which this week only consist of her Cinderella and Ariel PJ's. She cracks me up! I splurged and bought the new Megability Nestability Dies(boy thats a mouthfull!) in the Long Rectangles. I used the same size for both cards. You could also leave them as tags for gift baskets are present tags. That was my original intent, but then I turned them into cards! I colored up the princess with my prismacolor pencils and gamsol and loaded her up with diamond stickles. I used my Petite Oval Nesty Dies for the sentiment and added the pink Amuse Twinkle Stickers. The card base is SU! Pixie Pink and PP is from Mike's.
I totally proved that this "princess" set can also be used for the boys as well! I was trying to be clever on this one and really wanted to add some ribbon...so, I attempted to display it on this card as the dragon's "fire"...pretty cool right? The PP is from Cloud 9 Design from AC Moore.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Glass said...

Very clever Dawn!!! You are thinking outside your girl box!!! As a Mother of boys....I salute you!
GREAT job!! Elizabeth

Becky said...

So cute! I love those stamps, the ribbon fire is perfect :)