STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Cupcake Time...

I had forgotten to post this sample invite with the Princess invites, which are a few posts back. This was the other sample I had made for my gf's little girl. Of course, she chose the Princess, but I thought this was just as cute! It was something different, fun, and spunky. I started with a Certainly Celery base and matted the Pixie Pink on top. The invite is printed out from my pc on PTI white select. This paper is pretty heavy duty and does at times cause a paper jam in the printer...but its worth the result...lol I added some Pretty in Pink snowflakes around the outer edges of the white cs and finished the matting by stitching off-white thread with my sewing machine. The scalloped edging is done with my SU! Corner Rounder(just take off the guard) and the ribbon slits are made with my SU! punch as well. The "cupcake" image is from Mike's dollar bin, colored with CC re-inker and I added some diamond stickles and Liquid Pearls to the frosting. I stamped my Circle in Pretty in Pink and matted it on Pixie Pink cs, which I punch out with my marvy scalloped punch.

I'm having some camera and Adobephoto shop issues so you'll have to bear with me! I'm not a technical junkie, but it is bothersome for me. I have a brand new camera that went kaput on the flash(the day before Christmas!!!!) and we have updated the new photoshop program, which means I have to learn it all over again! I'm going to try my best to get close ups...I miss getting a nice cropped image, but I'm working on that:)

No comments: