STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Friday, January 18, 2008

Bella Card Tote...

Need something to put all these pretty Bella cards in?? Well....just scroll down and you can see what I made to hold them:)



TAH DAH!!! I had so much fun making the monogrammed totes that I wanted to play some more! You can scroll down to the previous post for a tutorial. I started with Old Olive base for the tote and used Frances Meyer pp. The Belly band is Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie(stitched) and attached with Joann's vintage brads. The ribbon is attached with sticky tape under the belly band. I used PTI "green thumb" for the sentiment and used my CM oval cutters and Marvy Mega scalloped punch. The cards are pretty much the same colors and stitching. The Bellas are colored with prismacolor pencils, gamsol, and paper stumps. I used my nestibility dies, plain rectangle & scalloped, and added some MM vintage brads. The sentiments are from My Favorite Things.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Aren't these too cute. I made a few for my BFF. She LOVED hers. I put monogramed cards in hers too. Hers were black red and white her FAV colors. You did a FANTASTIC job. these are beautiful.