STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Baby bag tags...

Because I can't stop making these...lol I just had to make one for my Nephew Aidan. These cute patootie monkies were found in the gift section(you know where they keep all the cute invite cards) and I couldn't resist them! They already have the adhesive on and eyes, so just stick and peel! He already had a single bananna in his hand and I tucked some more under the other arm. CS base is CM brown and PTI select white. I raided my sitcker bin for the leaf stickers that I put on the white base. The white cs looked too stark so I rubbed SU! chocolate chip and certainly celery on for an "aged" look and distressed the edges. Karen Foster stamps were used for the names. Since I didn't think ribbon was appropriate for him, I rummaged thru my ribbon bin and found some raffia that coordinated perfectly!
Little girls are soo easy to decorate for! I only wish I had these "light bulb" moments for little boy items!! Again, raided the ol' sticker bin and had this cute 3-D lady bug to play with. Black Bazzil CS is the base and I stamped the flowers(papertrey ink) with Dew Drops Cloud white and Sunflower Yellow. I used my CM oval cutter for the name frame and added some MM red brads. The red gingham paper is from CM. The ribbon is from my stampin' buddy Michelle...its perfect!

No comments: