STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tabb Tigers...

I beginning to think I should own "stock" in Tabb Tigers...lol If school districts offered it, I'd be the first to line up...wink wink! These are part of a few things I've put together for a dear friend in VA. I have her all stocked up so she can give gifts thru-out the year. Some of these items have posted before, but I like to change them up a bit every now and then. Of course, the new ones are the name tags for the PTA:) They definitely "scream" school spirit! I can't wait until my girlies are in this stage and having a ball! Of course by then, they will have nothing to do with me right??...lol

2 comments:

Donna C. said...

Where did you get your Take Note stamp? These are so cute!

Donna
http://rubystamper.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

"Take Note" is from the Papertrey Set, from www.papertreyink.com

Very versatile set!

Dawn:)