STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Princess Party...

I love having little girls to decorate for! I made these invitations for Miss Anna's 1st birthday. She has BRIGHT red hair and I'm sure she's a pistol for her Mama too...lol You can check out this cutie patootie by clicking on the icon below, look for "Sweetpea Madison" on my sidebar!

This is a fairly simple layout, the only time consuming part is watercoloring the princess. I wouldn't have wanted to color her in any other medium though, because she is a rough sketch and you don't have to be soo formal with watercoloring...suits her well! I chose Bazzill "Berry Smooth" for the card base(stamped the "polka dot" bg from "Polka Dots & Paisley" set), Bazzill Black for the second layer, and stamped my image on SU! Whisper white. The princess is stamped Black Stazon and the bday info. is printed from MSWord. All the colors on the princess are watercoloring pencils except for the pink, which is done with SU! "pretty in pink" re-inker. Since she needed just a bit more sparkle, I used Diamond Stickles on her crown, heart, and wand. Perfect touch for a magical birthday:)

No comments: