STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Friday, August 31, 2007

Pre-school name tag...

So my oldest has been driving us crazy by asking, "can I go to my new school now?" "when is school mommy?", so we have been getting her ready by personalizing her things. She is soo excited she can hardly stand it! So I thought I'd make a really cute name tag that attaches to her back pack. I bought the ID badge holder from Wal-Mart, they come in vertical or horizontal. The base is certainly celery and the PP is a special pack I received with purchase at Archiver's this summer. The pp paper also has a shimmery coat on it, although you can't tell by the pic. The butterfly was already pre-made and had a 3-D dot already attached. Her name is stamped with my snap stamps and matted on Lavender CM paper. The flower brads are from MM. I decided to also do some faux stitching around the edges. The ribbon is from various vendors from Mike's.

No comments: