STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

If You Give A Girl A Cookie...

...she will be inspired! While I was in Savannah a few weeks ago, there happened to be a cupcake store around the corner from our hotel by the name of 'Gigi's Cupcakes'. My sister(who we call "gigi") and I were determined to make a visit there with the kids. We did make it, but it had just closed and that started my mission to find some cupcakes for the night. It turned out to be a mission and we settled for some cupcakes from Fresh Market. They were just ok, but while at the checkout, this Martha Stewart mag caught my eye! I didn't really care what the inside contents were, the 'eye candy' on front was enough for me! Tah dah! Mini note cards. I stamped the large dot stamp first, then added the 2 smaller circles on the side. The center circle is punched out and matted on red cs with a little rhinestone. And then I tried my new Mehndi stamp from PTI. Isn't she lovely? I made some more mini cards with this set that I will show you later in the week.

3 comments:

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

Gorgeous cards!!

Donna K said...

BOOM! These are so cool, Dawn! Love each one, the colors are perfect for summer and celebrating! Excellent post my friend...you never cease to inspire me!

Denise Aldridge Emmerich said...

I love these. You and DonnaK are oh so crafty. I aspire to be like that.