STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Little Boys Bag Tag...

Sooo with all those princess hair bow holders I made, I didn't want to leave one special little boy out! I made this for Maxson to coincide with his sisters bow holders. I really like my Lizzie Anne-Once upon a time set because you can use it for both sexes. This ID badge tag is fairly simple and clean. I used my prismacolor pencils and gamsol...these really blend the colors nice and smooth! I cut out the dragon for a 3-D effect and "grounded" him on top of the small oval. The oval was made by using my small SU! oval punch, once cut out, I laid the oval over the spot I wanted it to be, and simply sponged on the ink. My Karen Foster Snap Stamps were used for his name. Lastly, to hold it all together, I added some Making Memories silver brads! What fun, I can't wait until their Mommy sees these goodies:)

No comments: