STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Yummy worms...

Just a fun gift I'm going to throw in with my nephews birthday present. I can hardly believe he is going to be 1 already!!! He is the son of my twin sister...we were preggers at the same time last year, her first, my second:) Anyhoo, back to the "squirmy" jar...which I might add is all boy and is going to contain some gummy worms! Supplies used, CM cs, Bugs and Kisses stamp set, ink: real read, brilliant blue, glorious green, and orange, M's ribbon(grosgrain for the lid and spool yellow ribbon to tie on the tag), and tag punch. I also used a small hole punch on the orange CS for a neat "peek-a-boo" effect on the glass jar. To line all the holes up nicely, I simply used my paper piercing guide from SU! and traced the small holes for eyelets...they worked perfectly! SO cute!

No comments: