STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

For a dear friend...


I have a dear friend, Michelle, whom these lovely thank-you cards are for! Hopefully she is not "peeking" on my blog:) She is the #1 reason I got started in stamping...all by showing me this silly catalog one night...lol She no longer is a "hop and skip" away, but her friendship is very dear to me! Love you girl! I'm sending her a little box of goodies soon and this was the last thing to finish up so I could fill the package. Supplies include: Creative Memories CS, MM pp, M's ribbon, faux stitching, Letter Press stamp set, Itty Bitty BG, White craft ink,chocolate chip ink, and 3-D glue dots.

4 comments:

iralamija said...

You make beautiful work!!

Bety :)

Dave Richards said...

This is gorgeous.Your friend's really lucky to have a friend like you!!Dave Richards

Joan said...

Another beautiful set of cards. Your friend is lucky!!

Michelle (Lady2cu on SCS) said...

Those are just beautiful. Since my name is also Michelle....I could use a set of those! Hint, hint! :-)