STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Baby pocket notes...


I'm BACK!! I have been out of town with my family on some R&R. We decided to take the kiddos to Canada to visit Niagara Falls. It is exceptionally cold up there this time of year, but the upside is that you don't have the crowds and long lines to fight! I have also been away from my craft corner so I was itching to get busy with my paper tonight:) These cute pocket notes were just what I wanted to do. It seems everyone is "with baby" right now, so I thought I'd make these cards to have on hand. They are perfect to slip in with the gifts. Cardstock is StampinUp!, patterned paper is Junkitz, and Target brads. It was hard not to add too many embellishments, but I wanted to keep them clean and simple. I also have some cute altered Prima tins finished so you will have to tune in to tomorrows post:)

No comments: