STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Cuttlebug Fever!



I LOOOOOVE my new Cuttlebug machine! Its just like the Sizzix, but BETTER! It takes up alot less space and of course, who could go wrong with the cute green color?? I think I'm addicted to the embossing folders:) I used the Swirls folder on the white card stock, SU! Label Classics, Letterpress Alphabet, M's ribbon, pink Prima Flower, rhinestone, and SU! Pink Craft Ink-which I used to lightly slide over the swirls to make them "pop". This is a sweet and feminine baby card for my Sister's friend.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

OOHH So cute. Good job. I know someone who has their own BLOG!!! How fun is this. Hope you still post to SCS cause you know I live there. HA HA Kisses to Gracie and Addy. To think I was the pusher that hooked you on Stampin Up. I'll bet Chan just loves me huh?

Unknown said...

I love it!! You have to come back so we can scrap/create together...I wanna steal your ideas,LOL!
Great job!

Dawn said...

THANKS!! You two gals are what got me into all this???!!! I love you for it!