STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Cards for the Kiddos!

I love this little bunny! The images are stamped and "popped" up on dimensionals. The ribbon is from M's and the vellum circle frame is from Target. I also did the faux stitching technique on the outside border...tons o' fun! I'm still getting used to adding ribbon on my cards...wasn't sure how to secure it down just yet, but its coming along:)
.
I had alot of fun making this bug card! Its my new set, "bugs and kisses!" I just knew it would be perfect for my Nephews 1st birthday card. He is the first child of my twin sister. Our two babies are only 3 months apart! Anyhoo, he is ALL boy and I'm sure he will be digging up critters soon:) Just used CM cardstock, yellow and orange...ran the orange thru my "tiny bubbles" cuttlebug embossing folder. The center catapillar is "popped" up on demensionals

1 comment:

Joan said...

Adorable. The bunny card is just well, sweet!!