Thursday, February 22, 2007

Addy "bugs" Name Frame

Yeah!! I have something to hang in Addisons room now! Her walls are "naked" and were screaming for some color. I used mostly StampinUp! products on here. Not a demo, just like what they have to offer:) I covered the letter chipboard with "My Minds Eye" CS and cut a blue matte to help the letters "pop" on the striped background. Covering chipboard is a little time consuming, but if you use precision scissors, the cuts are so crisp and clean. The green cardstock is stamped in Brilliant Blue with the following stamp sets: Bugs and Kisses, Very Punny, and Little Spots. I used Happy Harmony for the saying on the bottom right. The sage ribbon holding the letters is 1 single strip down the middle and tucked under each letter. I made the bows sep. and stuck them down with glue dots(gotta love those!!). For the mid-section I just used a thin baby blue rick rack ribbon and glued it down with Mod-podge. I know I used alot of blue and greens here, and although I'm not longing for a little boy, I just wanted to stay away from all the pink and sage I used with Gracie's nursery.

No comments: