STAMPING SUPPLIES FOR SALE

Friday, May 14, 2010

Trio of Sympathy Cards...

I made up these cards while I had last weeks post up! I figured I'd make a few more while I still had the stamp set out. When I make cards or notebooks, I usually do one at a time, when I could be making several for my stash. I'm getting on top of things now and plan to attend my first craft show this fall as a VENDOR, so I need to stock up and get my spinner rack full! Very exciting!For my first card I used PTI's Women of Life set. I probably haven't inked this set since buying it, and I thought it would be a nice coordinating set with my sentiment, With Sympathy and Polka Dot Basics. For a little shimmer, I decided to use my Dew Drop inks. I love these inks because the shimmer is oh so subtle and considering the content of my card, I don't my glitter SCREAMING! I don't know if I'm too crazy about this color combo, but I'm going to blame it on the photographer...she really needs a class or two on lighting! To add a little shimmer to my center flower, I first stamped with yellow ink then lightly when over the image with my Copic Spica Glitter Pen.Out of all the cards, this has to be my favorite! Love the layout, colors, and simplicity! I'm really trying to simplify my cards these days and ease up on the embellishments and thickness. You can still create something just as nice and beautiful and not have to wonder if it will take extra postage via snail mail. I will be back on Monday with a brand new post on my "A Little Argyle" project I worked on this week! Also hoping to whip up some Father's Day Designs as well. Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments: